Sunday, October 24, 2004

 

World Series pick

Came into this a day late, but I'll stick with what I was going to say anyway.

Cardinals in Seven

Exposbaseball DOT blogspot DOT com, has been right every pick with the Cardinals, wrong every pick against the Red Sox. SOMETHING HAS TO GIVE!

Why the Cardinals. Well, I expect their starting pitchers to have 5 games where they pitch well holding the Red Sox to less than 4 runs. I expect the Red Sox pitchers to have maybe 2 of the same type of game. In my mind the Cardinals win in 5 (decidely tougher after last night) but I'm not going to bet against the Red Sox going to a game 7 in any series.

I've got cleaning to do but I'll be back with more WS thoughts sometime today,

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?